[C320-list] ATTIC

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Aug 14 06:23:55 PDT 2007

Thanks pat... :)

We purchased the limited edition "Quantum Spacial Extension" factory option,
whereby the cubic foot space inside of the boat is many times larger than
the hull that encloses it.  We purchased the 3 million cubic foot extension.
You should see the wine cellar!

Actually...I used the photo gallery to automatically generate a couple of
thumbnails and intermediate re-sized images for me.  Lazy I guess.  I'll be
yanking them shortly anyway as I'm almost finished with them.  I'm adding
evacuated tube solar panels to our house to heat our domestic hot water in
the summer and see about helping to boost our hydronic radiant floor heating
system in the winter.  The designer wanted to see what the attic access
looked like on the south side of the house.

Just don't tell anyone. ;)

-Jeff H