[C320-list] Questions

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue Aug 14 09:01:09 PDT 2007

Darrell,
On our Dutchman setup you would be able to use a cover that didn't even have dutchman slots.  Once the sail is down, flaked and sail tied you use the block on the back of the boom on the toping lift to bring the dutchman black boxes down toward the boom until you have enough slack in the monofilment to be able to put the cover on.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T