[C320-list] Club Racing the C320

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 11:56:02 PDT 2007

Karl,  your wife and common sense usually determine
what you should race with.  Less is more in light air,
more is more in heavy air.  A folding prop should be a
consideration for any sail boat but since most
cruising seems to be in light or no air some like the
fixed props for motoring.  A three blade fixed prop is
three times the drag of a two blade fixed in my
opinion..

Unless you are going to shower you don't need water on
a round the bouys race, nor do you need all those
tools,anchors, lines and the other junk we accumulate
over the years.  The 320 is a good heavy air boat but
needs some help in light air.