[C320-list] [C320-list fuel cut off cable

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Thu Aug 23 20:32:38 PDT 2007

Adam,

Same thing happen to me.  It was evident that there was some type of defect
where it broke as there was corrosion - but no reason for it because it was
well inside the cover.  I was able to find enough slack in the existing
cable to pull it forward, clean up the engine end of the cable and
reconnect.  I originally did this so I could use the boat the next day, but
it is working so well I don't see any need to change it.

Larry
WindSwept
C320 #246