[C320-list] muffler leak?

allan.field at comcast.net allan.field at comcast.net
Sun Aug 26 19:15:36 PDT 2007

Chris - There is no stock aqua lift muffler for the 320.  Nor are there templates at Catalina for what was put in your boat.  At the Rendezvous factory tour a few years ago, Gerry Douglas told us to remove the muffler, send it back to Catalina, and they would fabricate a new one.  Seems stupid but that is what we were told.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C320
Columbia, MD

From: "Chris Block ..._/)...._/}..." <cblock at houston.rr.com>