[C320-list] Club Racing the C320

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Mon Aug 27 17:29:41 PDT 2007

Thanks, although might be on hold.  Yesterday we sailed 35.6 miles in
5.25 hours or which one half hour was becalmed behind the lee of Angel
Island.  This includes the 1/2 mile of motoring each way in and out of
the marina so I have to fight really hard with the admiral to justify
the new prop but I will keep trying.

Thanks,

Adam