[C320-list] calibration of my Tach

brucestanley brucestanley at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 28 00:14:06 PDT 2007

Hi All
re: the calibration of my Tach after I switched from the Hitachi 60Amp
to an older Hitachi 80Amp. The 80amp Alt produced far higher Tach readings.
This I solved by a terminal wiring alteration to the back of the Tach.
This terminal was straight forward. I did this approx 14 mths ago.
I am far from an electronics expert, but that is exactly what I did.
I am a DIY advocate and love doing most of my own work on my Yacht.
Parts I do not understand and parts I break. I still enjoy the journey.

BruceStanley C320#1084
Sydney Australia