[C320-list] Condensation in V-berth

Tue Aug 28 11:29:30 PDT 2007

Install one (or a couple) of those "warming wands" (the brand name escapes me)....you'll really be able to control/get rid of condensation/mildew problems

----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "SYC" [sail at sweetwater-charters.net]
Sent: 08/28/2007 10:51 AM
To: "'C320-List'" <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Condensation in V-berth

As the nights are getting colder, I am having a problem with condensation on
the overhead liner in the V-berth. It gets so bad that it actually drips
down onto the cushions. This happens every year about this time, so I assume
that it caused by the warm days/cool nights. Does anyone know of a way to
reduce this? I suppose that I could keep a fan blowing all night but not
everyone wants that.

Joan
C320 #90 Persistence