[C320-list] Aqualift Muffler - Water heater

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 10:32:58 PDT 2007

Ralph,

You may want to look into whether a standard off the shelf muffler will fit. When (as opposed to if) mine goes, I will seriously look into whether I can retrofit a vernalift. I know someone on this list did so a while back, but I don't recall who it was. Still amazes me that a production boat builder with so many hulls out there does the *one off* mufflers--and not very well...oh well, one of my few complaints....

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Ralph Winkler" <capt-wink at aepro.com>