[C320-list] Hump Hose - Was Aqualift Muffler - Water heater

David J Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Thu Aug 30 16:35:42 PDT 2007

Allen:

Can you assist me?  I tried to find the photo of the Hump Hose and was
unable to find the Sea Shadow album.

I just made some temporary repairs to our muffler and will be removing it
this fall at lay up.  It was repaired by a local fiber glass shop about 3
or 4 years ago and started leaking again this summer. Both times the
leaks have been on the bottom edge along side the propeller shaft. I had
intended to replace with a new muffler and install it on a cushion mat
and not fasten it down in order to avoid vibration.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150