[C320-list] Hump Hose - Was Aqualift Muffler - Water heater

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 09:36:09 PDT 2007

Scott,

You have the standard Yanmar setup. I've seen these pieces at both M-B and at boat shows. You can also see them on Torreson Marine's web site I believe. What parts catalogue are you looking at?

I agree re: the pics. Would be very helpful as there is quite a bit of variation among the boats...

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: Scott Thompson <sthompson at toad.net>