[C320-list] Spinnaker Halyard???

allan.field at comcast.net allan.field at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 10:46:30 PDT 2007

Just for the record nautical fans, it is pennant, not pendant.  I am unsure who changed my original "pennant" to "pendant" but it is pennant!  Following is the definition from dictionary.com:  Also, pennant. Nautical. a length of rope attached to a masthead, the end of a yardarm, etc., and having a block or thimble secured to its free end.

So there!

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD