[C320-list] Fuel filter bleeding

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 14:18:18 PDT 2007

When I drain the filter I use a soda bottle laid horizontally with the top half cut away from the bottom of the bottle forward about 1/4 of the way. The fuel drains into the bottle, the cap keeps it from spilling out, & then I angle the bottle backwards until the level is below the cap, open it & then spill it into an intact soda bottle. There is absolutely no mess.
Lew