[C320-list] whisker Pole vs Spinnaker Pole and diameter sizes

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 21:26:10 PST 2007

Thank you Brian and Warren for your replies.
I will probably buy the parts and endeavour to put them together this week.
I have seen a seriously raced C320 and they had the fixed ring on the mast
arrangement.
It too, was somewhat aligned with the cringle.
I will also look at the Forespar site.

cheers
BruceS
Sydney Australia