[C320-list] Bottom paint

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 09:13:48 PST 2007

I know this has been discuss a lot lately but I have been out of town. I have Proline 1088 on my bottom which I'm finding hard to find here in S. California (MDR).? I was wondering if anyone knew what other bottom paints were going to be compatible with the Proline?? I don't need top of the line but I don't want to use cheap stuff either. Thank you, John??? Holokai 2

PS: I'm pulling the boat out for the christmas special so I only have about 9 day before I pull.