[C320-list] Question on Mattress Dimensions

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Mon Dec 31 18:26:51 PST 2007

Got to see my new C320 #1141 on the hard on Saturday for the first time.
Work was progressing on attaching everything to the mast.  I took photos of
(nearly) everything and measured the true distance from keel to waterline,
etc.  Of course I missed a couple of shots and a dimension or two so went
back yesterday to catch those.  Unfortunately the shipwright wasn't there so
I couldn't get inside the boat which brings me to the purpose of this email.
Can someone give me the dimensions of the master cabin mattress please?  I
am looking to get bedding supplies while our New Year sales are on :-).

Of course, having driven home yesterday (300 kilometres) I thought of
another photo or two I should have taken before the mast goes up (expected
Wednesday)  :-(

Thanks and a happy new year to all,

Stephen Cox
Canberra AUSTRALIA