[C320-list] Kiwi Feathering Prop

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 21:07:08 PST 2007

Brian
you also asked about size and degrees set on the Kiwi Prop.
Here are my details:
Engine 3YM30 Yanmar
KiwiProp: 16.50" RH 3 blade set to 22degrees 1" s/steel shaft.
Aust$1995.00 delivered.

And Yes you must be able to achieve full RPM from your diesel engine.
see also their web site:http://www.kiwiprops.co.nz/

cheers again
Bruce Stanley
Sydney Australia

PS it must be stressed that the blades setting (22deg) must be accurate on
each blade...2deg off on any one of them and you have vibration problems. I
have had this problem. I know of no-one else experiencing it.