[C320-list] Kiwi Feathering Prop

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 23:10:40 PST 2007

here are the 4 pictures I have promised to send you.
These are jpeg format and as I am sending them direct to your email address
(amiraults at sympatico.ca), I expect them to arrive at last!
Know you suggested this in the first place...I tried to share them with the
List and pictures do not get published that way!

cheers and a foot+ of snow ... wow...hope it hangs on for your Christmas :o>

Bruce Stanley
Sydney Australia

PS our C320 is only 18 months old. When I first launched it we installed the
Kiwi Prop.
I believe that somehow one of the blades got out of its 22deg setting and
was on 19deg.
This caused an imbalance and I kept thinking the Yanmar was out of
alignment.
Eventually I posted the KiwiProp back to Auckland NZ. They then found the
'out of alignment' discrepancy.
They fixed it (in fact replaced all 3 blades) and posted it back to Sydney.
It is back on Fantastic Lady and running like a dream. Fingers cross it will
continue to do so.