[C320-list] Raritan Head

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Dec 5 17:20:08 PST 2007

Hi,

  Sorry about that.

Try this:

1) Click on the "photo gallery" camera icon in the upper right corner.
2) Once the gallery shows up, look for the search box a short distance below
the Camera icon you just clicked.
3) Type whatever you're looking for like:  "raritan" or "head" and hit the
enter key to do the search.

You should see any pictures that have had either a keyword, caption or
comment that has this word in it.

The problem is that this search box only shows up when you're browsing the
top level of the photo gallery.

Cheers!
-Jeff