[C320-list] How many years usage?

Doug Stieber djstieber at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:53:10 PST 2007

I think that it is important to distinguish between the main and the genoa.
I think that having a properly cut and functional genoa is more important.
I retired an old (1997) genoa for a Quantum sail and had my main cleaned and
repaired by Sail Care last year and I am completely happy with the results.
The new genny heads up better and is much easier to handle.

Doug Stieber
Second Chance #406