[C320-list] Raritan Head

Thu Dec 6 13:20:21 PST 2007

We just don't pay attention to your posts is all...  :)

c l 3

             Bill Culbertson
             <billculb_a2 at yah
             oo.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                 C320-List
             c320-list-bounce         <c320-list at catalina320.com>
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Raritan Head
             12/06/2007 01:13
             PM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

Are my posts not getting through?  That's the same link that I posted
yesterday.
 -bill