[C320-list] Fwd: Re: C320 Regatta 2008

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Sat Dec 8 04:00:52 PST 2007

Carla and I have attended at least 4 or 5 regatta's but not in the past few
years. Carla is a teacher and always has a problem when they are in the
fall.  We have not "complained" because we don't complain when someone is
doing a job in a volunteer position.  We are happy to be able to attend
these when the schedule fits rather than upset when it doesn't.

It's also unrealistic to expect the schedule to be changed on our behalf
because Texas has traditionally started school in early to mid August.  In
the last two years they have been starting school later, but I don't think
the start of the school year will ever get to be much after Labor day.

I suspect there are others that we do not hear from because they are not in
attendance or discount the idea of attending from the start if it doesn't
fit their schedule.

Larry