[C320-list] Dutchman

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Sat Dec 8 12:30:42 PST 2007

>From an earlier post. Others warned not to use weed whacker line as its
sharp edge chafes sails.
*************************

Here is the info on replacement Dutchman line....
www.mvbinfo.com
(203) 838-0375
Product B50-2 mono was what they sent me (80 feet of 2.5mm line - 500# test)

I have also seen it said that kit B40-2 will work (60 feet of 2.0mm line -
400# test))
Was $17 + $7 shipping when I ordered in Feb 2006.

A local source of 2.0 or 2.5 mm mono will not doubt be cheaper.

Karl Mielenhausen
2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"
New Bern, NC