[C320-list] Dodger and bimini

Ken Danko ken320 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 8 14:01:39 PST 2007

An interesting coincidence. I met with a canvas guy at my boat today to
discuss a new dodger. I have one that needs to be replaced. I have
talked to a couple of these guys and the prices are all about the same.
This guy will add two stanchions ( I have 4 but want 6 for more
stability) and two side hand rails. With sunbrella and this and that it
will cost about $3k. While I have a bimini, I plan to remove it this
spring as I never use it.

I will sell my bimini (cheap) to anyone who is willing to come to my
boat to pick it up.

Ken Danko
#802, Grace
San Francisco