[C320-list] Genoa Size

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sun Dec 16 21:46:28 PST 2007

It is a rum and mint drink.  Orlando is a refugee from Cuba so I always
host one in his honor.  I am in much better spirits today, we sailed
25.2 miles in 5 hrs. 12 minutes on a day where it was predicted for wind
to be under 10 knots.

Actually, I have found a new way to guarantee wind.  In the first 90
minutes we had only sailed about six miles and the wind was dying.  I
called my daughter (who was fending for herself for dinner) and told her
that I would come home early and take her out.  You guessed it--the wind
filled in.  I called back and said we would be eating late.

Last year was a record mileage year on KELE with over 1050 nm and this
year we have already beaten that record by over 10 miles so we are
looking forward to the next few sails.

Leave Ottawa and come down here for mohitos and sailing.

Adam