[C320-list] Charles Charger Problem

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Mon Dec 17 16:16:56 PST 2007

OK...........  That is correct

Dick
-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Bill Culbertson
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 3:09 PM
To: C320-List; Catalina Owners Discussion List
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Charles Charger Problem

Dick,

Are you sure you're not confusing the Charles with the ProMariner?  It's
generally accepted that the original ProMariner charger OEM'd on boats up
through about 900 or so is genuine garbage.  Catalina switched to the
Charles around then which folks generally think pretty well of.

FWIW, I had a ProMariner and switched to the Xantrex 40 a few years back so
I'm in your court re: singing praises for the Xantrex.

 -bill
 Harmony #859