[C320-list] Raw water intake thru-hull

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Tue Dec 18 14:19:11 PST 2007

If this is a common problem just install a 3 way valve and then you
would not have to undo anything. Just flip the valve to open port and
blow then flip back and see if you have cooling water. Don't have
this problem on our lake, just an occasional bikini top blocks the intake.

Pat

#130 At 03:38 PM 12/18/2007, you wrote:
>I cleared a blockage in the thru-hull by blowing it out with my
>dingy air pump. Just undo the hose off the strainer and pump in the air .
>

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Musante" <gmusante at msn.com>

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc
PH: 800-888-5156  Fax: 512-837-8733