[C320-list] Raw water intake thru-hull

Wed Dec 19 15:56:56 PST 2007

Just keep your ear away from the bowl...  :)

c l 3

             pat reynolds
             <lorasalum at yahoo
             .com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                 C320-List
             c320-list-bounce         <c320-list at catalina320.com>
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Raw water intake
             12/19/2007 03:54         thru-hull
             PM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

Han's idea of the air horn to clear a head clog makes
sense.  It always scares the ---- out of me.

Pat R.
--- John Frost <john at frostnet.net> wrote:

> I've heard that a compressed air can from an air
> horn is good for this. Just
> push the hose into the neck of the horn till it
> makes good contact and most
> of the blast will go down the hose.
>
> John
> 2007 C320 MKII, Hull # 1118