[C320-list] Heads and Props and Sails, OH MY!

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Wed Dec 19 18:40:47 PST 2007

Dick - The cost of shipping the cutlass bearing removal tool to Canada and
back is very close to the purchase price.  I would dissuade our friends
north of the border from utilizing the loaner program UNLESS they have a
contact south of the border that I can ship to and they can ship back from.
Since a high percentage of Canadians live within something like 25 miles of
the US border, that may not be too difficult.  As for how to do it, we send
fairly detailed instructions supplemented by personal experience of those
who have gone before!  But I do agree with your recommendation to check the
bearing while the prop is off.  By the way, the Association also has a prop
puller for loan and, according to the records I have here, Brian is a
paid-up, full member!  - Allan