[C320-list] c320 list replies

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 15:13:26 PST 2007

Well that link didn't work - how about http://mail.catalina320.com/pipermail/c320-list_catalina320.com/

----- Original Message ----
From: Bill Culbertson <billculb_a2 at yahoo.com>
To: C320-List <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:08:20 PM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] c320 list replies

Folks who are using the digest email delivery might find it just as convenient or more convenient to read/browse via the web interface:

http://www.catalina320.com/lib/archives

The delimiting of messages is clear and viewing by thread or date or author can be helpful when you find a topic you are particularly interested.  I'm using this more these days and find I switch to thread browsing if I've a) been away for a few days and b) a thread particularly interests me.  I can read that thread first and then go back to read other entries.

-bill