[C320-list] AcuGage Ultra-8 problem

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 12:17:15 PST 2007

I do not know whether Snake River is still in business or not, but I suggest
that you contact Dennis Ferriello at wwww.ferriellosales.com.  I found
Dennis to be a great guy to work with.

Dennis was with SR and is on his own now. He is selling a competing product
and is providing outstanding service. Some of us who have switched consider
it to be a superior product. His units will work with your existing SR
sensors. In addition, if you want to have it read your fuel tank status, you
don't need a special sensor as with the Ultra 8. You can hook up your
existing fuel tank sending unit and the gauge will calibrate to it an read
your fuel level.

He is reputed to give advice on how to fix SR units as a courtesy, but I
fugured...why bother.  I purchased his unit, but procrastination has
prevented the installation.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC