[C320-list] Data IN ... Data OUT Garmin to AutoHelmST4000Plus

Sun Dec 23 18:07:21 PST 2007

Sorry about that...it was 75F in Pasadena today..
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Jeff Hare" [catalina at thehares.com]
Sent: 12/23/2007 05:50 PM
To: "'C320-List'" <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Data IN ... Data OUT Garmin to AutoHelmST4000Plus

Have a great time Bruce!

   The extent of my boating today was to climb over 3 foot snow banks and up
into the cockpit so that I could knock the heavy snow off the boat cover.
Well, in just 5 short months we'll be getting it ready to splash it back in
the water for what amounts to 4.5 short months of sailing.

How Pathetic.
-Jeff