[C320-list] Aqua Lift Muffler

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue Dec 25 05:29:02 PST 2007

Allan,
Since you said you were planning on replacing and not repairing the water lift muffler why don't you cut the exhaust pipe off the muffler just below the end of the hose.  You can then break up and remove the piece that is still inside of the hose.
I used to use this technique a few decades ago when I couldn't get a worn out muffler of the tail pipe.
Happy holiday and good luck,
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T