[C320-list] Strange "thunk" electrical noise

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 11:55:45 PST 2007

Dave - that's a great suggestion.  I do keep thru-hulls closed all winter after winterizing (I know there are proponents of leaving open).  All breakers are off so in theory no current should get to that pump on a battery switch state change.  But I like your idea just the same.  I suppose I can toggle the thru-hull next time to see if symptoms change at all.

 -bill