[C320-list] FW: Needed - tips for replacing head and holding tank hoses

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Thu Feb 1 09:58:47 PST 2007

Larry,

Here is a link to some of the comments that have been posted here about holding tank hose replacement...

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/C320Docs6.html

It is also possible to search the list archives here...

http://www.catalina320.com/list/search

Good luck with the project.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"