[C320-list] New Member

David Andrews david at eastcoastsailing.com.au
Wed Feb 7 15:25:58 PST 2007

Just joined list, have a problem for Australian owners, one of my pelican
clips broke on the lifelines and as it is an American calibration, you can't
buy another off the shelf any ideas where I can get one.

Secondly we run a successful yacht charter business in Sydney and if anyone
out there has a Catalina yacht in survey that we could add to our fleet,
would be very interested in talking to you.

David Andrews

Sailing Manager

Share the Eastcoast Sailing Experience

Eastcoast Sailing

Corporate and Pleasure Yacht Charters

Yachting Australia Training Centre

Suite 9, 1 Bradly Avenue

Kirribilli 2061

New South Wales, Australia.

Bookings: 1300 883 023

Fax: 02 9929 9400

Mobile: 0414 593 659

Web: www.eastcoastsailing.com.au <http://www.eastcoastsailing.com.au/>

View our Terms
<http://www.eastcoastsailing.com.au/terms_and_conditions.cfm> & Conditions

This email has been scanned for viruses

The contents of this email may contain information that is legally
privileged and / or confidential to the named recipient. This information is
not to be used by any other person and / or organisation. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us and delete this message from
your system.