[C320-list] FW: Re: 12v Socket on the Switch Panel at the Chart Table

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Mon Feb 12 16:46:44 PST 2007

Bruce,

Hull 690 has a 15 amp inline fuse protecting this circuit.

Most of the Halogen spotlights I've seen use a 55 watt bulb, but I have seen some as high as 170 watts. Perhaps you can find your make and model listed on the internet.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/