[C320-list] spinnaker

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Sun Feb 4 22:24:40 PST 2007

I hang one stern block from the horn cleat that the furling line cleats to,
but the load on the block isn't perfect. On the starboard side, I attached
one of those little straps to the stanchion base. This appears to be
inadequate for the load, but a rigger I had out recently told me it was
fine. I'm planning to put one on the other side as well, rather than adding
folding padeyes, which are a better but much more expensive option. I use
small Garhauer blocks which work fine.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach, CA