[C320-list] Achilles dinghy

Tue Feb 6 10:20:17 PST 2007

Is Starboard a good choice for this application? I'm not sure of cost vs plywood...

cl3
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Lachance, Michael B \(ISD, IT\)" [MLaChance at thehartford.com]
Sent: 02/06/2007 10:15 AM
To: "C320-List" <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Achilles dinghy

Thanks, just got off the phone with dealer. According to local Achilles
dealer, inflatable floors (which cost upwards of $500) are NOT
retro-fittable into older models with wood floors. They do sell the
wood...need my model # and serial for an accurate quote.. but we're
probably talking about $350 for a replacement wood floor from the
dealer. Should be alot cheaper to do it myself.
Mike