[C320-list] Cutlass/Shaft/Engine Alienment

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sun Feb 11 19:24:18 PST 2007

Karl

You may have the Perkins engine as I do, on a 1994 boat, which as far as I
know did not have cutlass issues in general. Mine had over a 1000 hours on
it before I replaced it while upgrading to a SS shaft and a feathering prop
last year.

The Perkins do have a tendancy to shudder at low RPM however, so this will
put some additional wear on the cutlass I suppose, but then again, mine
lasted a long time.

Kirk McCullough
Boomerang. #124