[C320-list] refrigerator drainage

David Andrews david at eastcoastsailing.com.au
Sun Feb 11 22:07:30 PST 2007

Bruce you wouldn't know where the tap is for the fore and aft water tanks so
you can change from one to the other ?

David Andrews

Sailing Manager

Share the Eastcoast Sailing Experience

Eastcoast Sailing

Corporate and Pleasure Yacht Charters

Yachting Australia Training Centre

Suite 9, 1 Bradly Avenue

Kirribilli 2061

New South Wales, Australia.

Bookings: 1300 883 023

Fax: 02 9929 9400

Mobile: 0414 593 659

Web: www.eastcoastsailing.com.au

View our Terms & Conditions

This email has been scanned for viruses

The contents of this email may contain information that is legally
privileged and / or confidential to the named recipient. This information is
not to be used by any other person and / or organisation. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us and delete this message from
your system.