[C320-list] Raymarine ST 4000 autopilot

Darrell dgray at n-sea.org
Mon Feb 12 12:05:06 PST 2007

I realize that there was prior discussion about problems with this unit.
However , mine has worked fine since I purchased it in 2005. That said, it
has started displaying a low voltage warning and beeping after about an hour
of motoring. If I just push Auto it disapears and then reappears an hour or
so later. I have checked my batteries and the gage on the pannel each time
and they look fine. I haven't tested power to the autopilot control head.
Has anyone experienced this. or know if this unit has been recalled for
replacement with a newer model,

Darrell #88