[C320-list] Gate stanchion

Jim DeLong jdelong3 at neo.rr.com
Thu Feb 15 10:30:45 PST 2007

Phil,
Thanks....

I just bent the gate and need to replace it. If the bolts are imbedded in
the hull, can I simply back them out, replace the gate and screw them back
in? Will the bolts remain in place?

I don't have an issue with the hull, just some bent tubing. And, where did
you find the replacement stanchions?

Thanks,  Jim