[C320-list] Aft Berth Mattress Replacement

Doug Stieber djstieber at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 15:52:47 PST 2007

I purchased the Tufted Topper a year ago and it has been unbelievably
great.  It is like a new mattress.  They did a really nice job of fitting it
perfectly.  I also had sew sheets for it.  You send them the sheets and they
cut and sew them together so they fit perfectly.  The bottom sheet is fitted
and the top sheet is sewn to the bottom sheet, so putting it on is a snap.
The Tufted Topper also breathes well, so it keeps you cooler in warm
weather.

Doug Stieber
Second Chance#406