[C320-list] Frustrated with the Dutchman system

Magnuson's Ragtime ragtime at gte.net
Mon Feb 19 21:09:14 PST 2007

I am the new owner of # 205, 1995. and noticed that it has the Dutchman hardware, but have not seen it rigged on  the boat. The Strictly Sail show in Chicago, had a rep from Dutchman, and it appeared to be a really good system.  Has anyone considered asking the guy who invented it?    I googled Dutchman and found the following URL .  The rep told me that if I had any problems with it, that I should feel free to call them.

Gary Magnuson

http://www.mvbinfo.com/dp_03_SF_brochure.html