[C320-list] Aft Berth Mattress Replacement

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Feb 20 04:59:23 PST 2007

Adam,

I don't recall the price offhand, but they are very helpful and they know the 320 well. I suggest giving them a call or visiting their website: www.tuftedtopper.com

I bought one along with the sheets before a 2 week cruise to Maine last summer and it really makes a huge difference without having to replace the existing cushions. I know there are cheaper alternatives but I think the tuftedtopper is well worth the price--

Now I just need to find a solution to keep the bottom of my cushions dry in the aft cabin!

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Adam Weiner" <esquirecatering at rcn.com>