[C320-list] Inside Table And Pedistal

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 10:26:45 PST 2007

Mine also as the stop built in.

----- Original Message ----
From: Jeffrey Hare <Catalina at thehares.com>
To: C320-List <c320-list at catalina320.org>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 9:48:52 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Inside Table And Pedistal

FYI:  We've had this discussion before and one important point to note is
that only *SOME* tables lift off as stated.  Mine, for instance has a stop
built in.  The pedestal/table top does not come out, even if the screw knob
is removed completely.

I also just lower mine into the "bed" position, cover it with an old towel
or cardboard and lift the batteries out onto it.  But then, I haven't
removed my batteries since spring 2002.

-Jeff