[C320-list] Impeller cover damage

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sat Feb 24 22:05:24 PST 2007

Martin

You may be able to use something called an "easy-out". I believe you drill
into the broken screw, using a small diameter drill, the the easy-out screws
into the hole and when you back it out it bites into the screw and you screw
it out.

You can then use the same size screws, without drilling and tapping.

Kirk

Boomerang #124, Perkins M30