[C320-list] Perkins raw water pump

Darrell dgray at n-sea.org
Mon Feb 26 06:24:17 PST 2007

Yesterday, I noticed that I have water dripping from my raw waterpump on my
perkins M30. The water is actually comming from the holes in the pump
housing where the shaft is exposed. I assume there must be some kind of seal
around the shaft. Has any one else encountered this and replaced the seal?

Darrell #88