[C320-list] FW: Re: dutchman mono filament

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Mon Jan 22 13:58:37 PST 2007

John and Bobbi,

There are 2 ways I know of to search for info on the C320IA website...

At the homepage, there is a "search this website" bar where you can try entering a keyword or two.

I just tried that, and came up with 140 entries for "Dutchman".

Some of us have spent some time organizing and saving list discussions on topics of interest. Shortly after we purchased Silver Lining, Allan Field was kind enough to send me info that he had saved over the years and I have been building upon it.

That documentation can be found at

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/C320Docs.html

PS. I like the idea of weed wacker line. It may or may not be UV-stabilized, but you can buy it for a fraction of the cost for what I paid for the official Dutchman monofilament through Martinus Van Breems, Inc. Their B50-2 mono was $17 plus $7 shipping last February.

Website is www.mvbinfo.com

Regards...

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"